Wednesday, August 31, 2005

One week down...


and 6 months and three weeks to go! Our dossier arrived in China well over a month ago, but our countdown to Madeline has only just begun. It is amazing to think we have a daughter... possibly a very young one... waiting for us in China. What a true miracle!


Well, hurricane Katrina looks like to completely decimated so much. It is terrible to see the pictures of the destruction. I have to tell you the true tragedy is really the looters and people carjacking and such. During this terrible, terrible time, I can't even begin to imagine what would drive someone to loot and steal. Humankind is in such a state of disarray. I pray that things will settle down soon. I pray that people will be reunited with loved ones and find comfort and peace very soon. We are SOOOO fortunate this storm (and so many others) passed us by. I need to try to think of a way to help.


Above is a picture of my boys behind our new home construction. This was taken a few months ago. The house is now very much underway. I can't wait to move in!!!!!!!

No comments: