Monday, September 12, 2005

Working on Patience...

Well, it is the beginning of another week. I have been working hard on having patience. I have been trying very hard not to let everything that is going on around us magnify life. We are very excited to go to our pre-drywall walk through on Thursday. MI Homes says that once we have done the walk through we are officially 60 days out!! Yipee!! These cramped quarters are starting to take their toll. I know it will be all worth it once we are in our new home!

James and Riley are really enjoying school. James just seems to enjoy his peers so much at this age. I guess 8... almost 9 is a great age for learning how to make friends. Riley LOVES school. He just wants to learn and do more. We were very excited to hear that his large motor skills are on target. He had a blast today. It was his best buddy, Coby's birthday. We hear he was quite a ham for the camera. How fun!!

Jerry is working hard on his college night course. He really is an amazing role model for the boys. Jerry is determined to stick with this. I just want him to be happy and feel good about himself.

I am working hard and dreaming of baby. I can't wait to see Madeline's referral picture. I am already so in love with her. I know I will just cry like a baby when her picture arrives. Once we get in the house, watch out stores.. here I come!! I am looking forward to shopping for Madeline and decorating the nursery. Even with all of the warnings to wait just in case it is another boy, I am going to throw caution to the wind and embrace my daughter. I feel her already.

Here are my predictions:
Girl
10 months at referral
Nanning, Guangxi.....like big brother Riley
Referral: 2/22 - probably 3/5 is more realistic
Travel 4/9 - probably 5/5 is more realistic

I am keeping hope alive for a February referral and April travel.

Watch out China! Here we come!!!!!!

No comments: