Saturday, October 01, 2005

Getting Excited

Well, we are officially in October! Wow! September flew right on by! I can't believe it. It is hard to believe we will be in our new home next month. Once we get in the house I can start Madeline's room! Woohoo! I absolutely LOVE looking at all the pictures of completed nurseries. They really inspire me. There are so many creative people out there. I may have to borrow a few ideas from the pictures I have seen. I hope they don't mind!

I really am thinking of doing a ladybug theme for Madeline's room. I found the cutest crib bedding at JCPenney. It is just adorable. I would love to put up a chair rail, too. I am thinking of getting some ladybug Wallies and putting them randomly around the room. I would like to get a chandelier, but am not sure if Jerry would really go for it. I think it would be great! I saw one I really liked at Lowe's. I may have to put a few pennies away and just get it! :-)

I think when we are able to get Madeline's room started this whole adoption thing will become much more real for James. He is so different this time. Now that he knows what it means to add a sibling to the family, his perspective is so different. Last time he was just so innocent and unaware. Now he is excited and nervous and beside himself with the fact that he is going to China with us.

Riley is oblivious, which is probably a good thing. He is going to be so interesting to watch when Madeline enters our lives. This will be such a great experience for him.

Well.. enough for today. I am getting so much theraphy from writing this blog. Some days I think I could write a few times a day!!!!

Come on November!!! October is hear and I am ready!!!!!

No comments: