Thursday, May 18, 2006

A decision

I have decided that I need some retail therapy. As of right now Madeline has a grand total of 2 outfits. This just doesn't seem right. I know we don't know when her referral will come but... gosh darn it, I can still shop, can't I?

A wise person once said: "If you shop, she will come." Isn't that how the saying goes??? I could swear that is what I heard! So, since I am not willing to risk not following such sage advice. I will shop.

I am thinking just three or four adorable outfits should satisfy me for now. That isn't too much to ask now, is it????


By the way... I am also thinking I need a new pair of cute summer sandals. How lucky I am that I am already planning on going shopping! This will save me a trip!



Okay... YES, the wait is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

M

No comments: