Monday, July 10, 2006

Rambling

Okay, I am guessing the reason for my nonstop rambling lately is because I am so excited that our referral may actually be sometime soon. So many thoughts, ideas, worries are bouncing around in my brain. Maybe if I list a few that will help.

  • All of July in July? -would be very nice... but probably won't happen
  • Referral for us in September? -could actually happen
  • Is it too early to really start shopping for travel?
  • Is there any chance whatsoever that there will be a baby shower this time? I really don't think so.
  • Will we really be able to take the boys with us to China?
  • How many lists is too many??? I probably have no less that 10 lists started.
  • Will my parents be able to travel with us? I hope so!!
  • Should I start buying real baby things like the carseat or should I wait?
  • I have to start ignoring people who make incorrect statements as fact and not feel compelled to make it "right"
  • A second surprise boy has never happened. Don't obsess.
  • I have to shop for back to school and back to work clothes... not motivated
By the way... this is such an exciting time. I love the excitement of the speculation. That being said it is probably a good thing that I will be away from the computer for about a week. I am so obsessed with all things adoption right now! ( I love every minute of it!)


1 comment:

B-squared said...

My mind is racing too, Mary. And don't stop yourself from correcting people making incorrect statements. :-) I love to read all your posts about the Riley surprise! (if we get such a surprise, I'm shipping the girly clothes I have off to Land O'Lakes!) Have a great week,
fellow 8-24 LIDer and "old" Secret Pal.