Saturday, December 22, 2007

Can it be too busy?

Okay, I know the holiday season is busy but this is ridiculous.

First, yes I still have some gifts to buy.

Second, I have not bought all of the food needed for Christmas dinner.

Third, we have three parties this weekend. The one tonight has a gift exchange which I have not shopped for.

Fourth, the day after Christmas I have a doctor appointment. Jerry and I guys have a b-ball game scheduled... oh yea, and we leave for the cruise on the 27th. When do I pack?

Fifth, the cable guy is due her today at the same time I am supposed to be at my mother's house to back cookies... and Jerry got called in to work. I am not really sure how I am going to pull this one off.

Sixth, ummm... I wrapped like a fool the other night.. not done.

Seventh, everyone was up late last night. Hence, everyone is grouchy. Nap time anyone? Oh yea... that is during the cookie time. Cross your fingers that Miss M cooperates and sleeps at Nana's house.

Eight... ummm festive holiday drink anyone???


I need a list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and more time.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: