Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yes, More Potty Talk

I have been taking deep, cleansing breaths all morning. Madeline's school wanted me to send her in panties today. They want to try no diapers except at nap time. This is more stressful for me than her!!! I was going to send her in a diaper and then let them change her when she got into her regular room. (She gets to school about 15 minutes before her teacher and goes to a different room first thing every morning.) She REFUSED to allow me to put the diaper on her. She made it clear that she was supposed to wear panties to school. So, she did. I sent two replacement pairs of panties and shorts. I am going to be thinking about her all day.... wondering how she is doing. This is my baby!!! How can she be ready to be potty trained???????? Okay.. more deep breaths. Does anyone have a paper bag I can borrow????

1 comment:

Mommy of two said...

Good luck! I know the feeling. Nathan's first day in "big boy underpants" was huge!

Your little girl will do great!