Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pics -a - Palooza



My Three Miracles....

Saratoga Spring - Disney Fun!

Best Friends at 5th Grade Ceremony

Look at those smiles!!! My babies are growing up!

James' Harley Fun!

Look at me!! I think I am allllll that!

Riley has the need for speed!!

James during a football game. (Obvious, huh?)

School concert sibling love!

5th Grade Friends! What fun!

All County Chorus

Riley, Madeline and Ava... cruising the hood.



Well, the long overdue time has come for me to upload pictures of our adventures. Life has been crazy, busy and full of laughs and love. This may take a few posts to accomplish, but hopefully it will be worth it.

The kids are growing and changing daily. It is such a blessing to watch them master new skills, climb to greater heights.... cause more of their mother's hair to turn gray... and their father's to disappear! They keep Jerry and I on our toes and happier than we could have ever imagined. We live in awe each and every day.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like yall have been busy. FUn pics!

BobnMissy said...

Hmmmmm. So that's what happened to Jerry's hair? Finally, mystery solved.

Jennilu said...

Tell Jerry it's ok. It happens to the best of us! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I wish we could go to Disney again. Just not in the budget this summer.