Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick Update

We lost our sweet dog, Holly, today. She was 15. She was the most patient dog. She will be missed.


School has started. James started middle school. Riley is in 1st grade.


We are all sick right now. Great timing with losing Holly, huh?


I have been going through some challenging health issues. Your positive thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. More tests to come.


A very close friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer one month ago. She had a double mastectomy last week.


Life has been challenging.

4 comments:

Mommy of two said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog Holly.

I hope you all feel better soon, it is no fun starting school feeling under the weather.

I will be thinking goo thoughts and saying little prayers for you during this challenging time.

Jennilu said...

I am glad to see a post from you, but sad to read about what has been going on. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

B-squared said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog - that's a tough one (we went through that in Feb and the kids still bring it up now and then). Also sorry to hear about some time times with your health and such. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Erin said...

I'm so, so sorry, Mary. You are in my thoughts and prayers.