Saturday, September 13, 2008

Girly Information Ahead!

Okay.. if you don't want to hear about "feminine" issues then don't read this post. It won't be a long one.... but will give some info. to those who know me.

1st - having major issues with my monthly visitor. All tests came back normal.. but the Dr. is thinking we may need to do a hysterectomy. I have had my friend visiting since MAY!!!

2nd - The Dr. found two lumps. I had to have diagnostic tests and ultrasounds. Lumps are benign. Still caused major fear and stress. Whew! Glad that is over...

3rd - As I stated previously I have E- Coli. This has caused so many different little annoyances. The meds are working and I am on the mend.

4th - Symptoms of Menopause - I have been having night sweats, hot flashes and overall ick. (added to the never ending period!!) This has caused a lot of added issues for the Dr. to weed through to try to figure out what is going on.

I head to the surgeon at the end of the month. Hopefully we will get some clear direction and timeline at that time. Thank goodness my family is supportive, loving and patient!

No comments: