Monday, October 13, 2008

Update Craziness

Well, here it is.. a long awaited post.  Who is waiting for it, I don't know... but thought I would update regardless.  :-)

My health has been up and down.  Surgery is scheduled for November 21st.  I can't wait!

I am hoping my recent issues will not postpone the surgery.  

Last Monday night I had some type of cardiac distress.  My poor family had to call 911.  It seems that my blood pressure is sky rocketing and then plummeting.

Last Wednesday my mother had to take me to the ER.  Again my blood pressure was very high. (bottom number was over 100)  I was also having chest pain and tightness.  I spent about 10 hours at the hospital.  Nitroglycerin finally brought my blood pressure down and helped with the chest pains.

So....  I am heading to a cardiologist today.  We shall see.

I am concerned that my surgery will have to be postponed until some answers are found.

In the midst of all of this we are in birthday party planning mode for Madeline (11/5) and James (11/11).    It is hard to believe Madeline will be 3 and James will be 12.  Where has the time gone???

Halloween costumes are purchased.   I will try to post pictures when the time comes.  

Thanks for checking in.  I miss writing... but need to concentrate on my health.


Hugs and Kisses!

1 comment:

B-squared said...

Best wishes, Mary! I hope that everything turns out OK. I've been checking back here and there to see how you are doing.
Take care!