Thursday, June 25, 2009

IC Part One

Well, it is IC week. I have been looking forward to this for two years. Two years ago I envisioned this experience quite differently than reality has caused it to be. Life changes. It twists and turns in unexpected directions. It is to be expected. I spent countless hours scouring the malls for everything I needed to make sure I had exactly what I needed... one white outfit - Check, one LBD - Check, business attire - check, white close toed shoes - check.......

On Tuesday night I could barely sleep. I was excited, nervous and hoping for a wonderful time. I ran around the house making preparations for the days ahead.

For being a member of AOII for 23 years, this was my first convention. I had no idea what to expect. I just wanted to take it all in, meet people and enjoy the time.

What happened next I could never have imagined.

1 comment:

Jennilu said...

so cute;] love kaylea