Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tired of Waiting

Well, we have been DTC for over a month now and are still waiting for our LID. I know the wait in general can be trying, but for some reason this is driving me nuts! I guess the good thing is that our dossier is in China and getting translated. Quite possibly the reason why the wait is so challenging for me is because I can do NOTHING to help the process along. When we get in the new house, at least I will be able to begin preparing Madeline's room. So many things are up in the air right now. I guess I am more of a control freak than I care to admit. I wish we could have had our dossier sent a week earlier, but I guess Madeline needed a little more time.


James is so excited about being a big brother again. Riley talks about his little sister in China, but really has no true understanding of what is going on. Boy will he be ticked when she arrives.... or he will be completely in LOVE! Who knows. He is such a little pistol! James is hoping Madeline will give Riley fits the way Riley gives James fits. Let's hope the two little ones don't gang up on their big brother.

Jerry is starting to really realize that he is going to have a daughter. We simply can't believe that we will be shocked with another son. Who knows... it is out of our hands.


Keep your fingers crossed that we receive our LID soon... so I don't go completely bonkers!!

No comments: