Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Working Late and thinking

Well, I am working late and thinking nonstop about Madeline. I wonder what she is doing right now. Is she sleeping peacefully? Is she laughing? Is she feeling safe and secure, loved and cherised? I know all of these will happen... just hate the thought of her somewhere besides in my arms. She has been in my heart for a LONG time now. I am ready for her to be home, safe and sound, knowing she is loved.

I can't wait to just whisper in her ear how much I love her. I can't wait to see her brothers kiss her lovingly on the cheek. I can't wait to sit on the floor next to her sleeping body and listen to her breathe. I can't wait to hear her giggle. I can't wait to play little games like peek a boo. I can't wait to smell her skin after a bath. I can't wait to hold her in my arms as she slips into slumber.

I can't wait to be her mother... forever!

No comments: