Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Monday down..

and hoping for an uneventful Tuesday. It is amazing how busy I am right now. I went back to work today hoping it would be the best choice. I am really not so sure. It is difficult to work, help plan a funeral, care for two children, make arrangements for out of town guests and be there for a husband whose heart is breaking. I hope my working a few days this week will not make life harder on him.

I was sitting at the kitchen table last night and realized I am a little more at peace with this wait for referral. I believe in my heart that my MIL will watch over Madeline until we can get her safely into our arms. Mom was always a fierce protector of her children and grandchildren. Her love for her family was unwavering. I know she is Madeline's guardian angel right now. That does give me a small semblence of comfort. I hope this also will give Jerry some comfort right now. He is struggling. I can't imagine what he is going through and DREAD the thought that I, too, will go through this some day.

If you are a prayerful person, please keep my family in your prayers right now. We need it. My DH needs it. My children need it. And... even though I am trying to be the rock for my family right now... I need it.

No comments: