Saturday, October 22, 2005

Slowly Churning Along

Well, in two days our dossier will be logged in for 2 months. Wow! That is such a great thing to think. Christmas Eve will be 4 months! That will be so exciting! As much as time is slowly churning along.. it is moving. I am so thankful for my boys. They are certainly the calming force in my life right now. They are excited about their sister, but they also are much more in to today than worried about what is to come. That helps me to keep focused on the present and not as worried about the future.

In a few weeks we will be in our new home. Yikes! I can not wait!! It is really looking wonderful. Once we are in and settled I can start thinking about the nursery. I have so many ideas but no real direction. I have seen a few things I really like, but just can commit. I have seen some fantastic pictures of what other people are doing with their nurseries. They are all so artistic and creative. I am completely impressed. I am going to use them as my motivation to be creative and enjoy the process. It doesn't have to be perfect... it just has to be done with love.

Here are my current predicitions:
Referral - March 8, 2006
Travel - May 6, 2006

I would LOVE a February referral but with the last batch being so small, I really think March is much more realistic. How neat, though, to think that we received Riley's referral in March and traveled in May. It kind of makes this more..... meant to be.

By the way... I would be more than happy to have my baby NOW! haha

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Hi Mary -

Just finished reading your blog site. Your boys are SOoooo handsome!! You are doing wonderful with your blog -- it helps to have somewhere to get all of those feelings and thoughts out, uh!! Can't wait to see and hear of Madeline's referral.

Hugs from a fellow Floridian,
Tonia
http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/