Tuesday, March 28, 2006

About Me

1. My happiest times are spent with my family. I prefer to be with my husband and sons above all else. I never thought I would be this way. I have always been very outgoing... but home is the best place of all.

2. I love dorky boy bands. No clue why they are so appealing...but just love em!

3. My lifelong dream has always been to perform on Broadway. That to me would be the ULTIMATE job! I love to sing, dance, act... being on stage is the BEST! That is probably why I became a teacher. I am in front of an audience each and every day!

4. I love bad jokes. The more innane and immature, the better. I love to watch people roll their eyes after I let them have a real zinger! That is fantastic!

5. I am not a good cook, though I love to cook. I can't follow a recipe well. I can't make the same thing the same way twice. I have not killed anyone with my bad cooking yet.... my family us very patient with my limited culinary skills. My mother on the other hand is an AMAZING cook! Yum!!

6. I think you should always make enough chocolate chip cookie dough so there is plenty to eat. This should be a law.

7. I am addicted to Buccaneer football. I work at all of the home NFL events here in Tampa. I have even worked a Super Bowl! I have actually attended more professional sporting events then my husband who is VERY athletic!

8. If I could be on the computer, watch soaps and talk on the phone all at the same time I would think I was in heaven.

9. I thought being in China was absolutely amazing. I actually missed it when we got home. I have been like a giddy child thinking about our next trip. I think it is the most beautiful place I have ever been.

10. If I had my way, I would be independently wealthy with a hot cabana boy. Oh yea... and Mike Alstott would be my torrid affair boyfriend. haha... And YES, my husband knows this! He just thinks I am me and accepts all of my craziness.

11. I think Carabas Steak Marsala is sinfully delicious.

12. I have two sisters. We are so different! I am the middle child and LOVE to play the neglected middle child role to annoy my parents.

13. My husband thinks I am funny. There is nothing better in the world.

14. My son, James, who is 9, thinks I think I am more funny than I actually am. hmmm... I like his father's perspective better.

15. I think I should be able to wear a tiara whenever I want. I don't understand why that bothers other people.

16. Whomever invented jeans is a saint!

17. I have a lot of acquaintances but only a very few friends. Friends are special.

18. I think a white wall in a home is a sin! COLOR RULES!

19. I want a yappy little puppy I can carry around in a purse. I think I would name the puppy a big dog name like Butch.

20. Legos are entirely too pointy. Nothing hurts more than to step on a darn Lego piece in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom.

21. I think parents should be held more accountable for their child's academic success.

22. I once had a Big Mac attack outside a closed McDonald's when I was in high school. That is the closest I ever came to being arrested. It was pretty funny... well the police officer didn't think so.

23. If you don't know what a Big Mac attack is... YIKES! You are YOUNG! haha

24. I think a child's laugh is the best sound in the world.

25. If I could be remembered for only one thing... it would be for being a loving mother.

26. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people walk into a convenience store with dirty feet! YUCK!

27. When I was little I used to do things and then blame my sister. She was always SOOOOO good. I never got away with it.

28. I think there is nothing that gets adrenaline pumping more than a great kiss. My husband can still... after almost 20 years together give me a kiss like that.

29. My husband and I have been together for more than half of our lives.

30. We were told we would never have children. James was a fertility miracle. Riley was an unexpected miracle. Madeline is just a miracle.

31. I have never tasted peanut butter and jelly.

32. I think the word nougut just sound yucky! I have never eaten a candy bar.

33. I think black olives are like little yummy presents you can carry around on your fingers.

34. I have never understood the song/game "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar"

35. I love reality T.V. Now that being said.. I have never watched Survivor.

36. How many spin-offs of CSI can be legally made? Don't watch any of them... can't think of a good reason why to

37. Listening to James sing in the car makes my heart happy.

38. The first time Riley chose to sit with me and cuddle, I cried like a baby.

39. I prefer a sunset over a sunrise.

40. I am NOT a morning person.

No comments: