Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things I wonder about

1. How old will Madeline be at referral?

2. Will Riley be open to adding a new sibling?

3. Can we actually manage 3 kids?

4. Will the money be there when we need it?

5. Will we ever get to Australia to see Moe?

6. Why do I love being at home with my kids when I must work?

7. Will the nursery be ready in time?

8. Why are there so many mean people?

9. Do friends really matter as much as some people think they do?

10. How did I get lucky enough to find a man who loves me as much as my husband does?

11. Will I be strong when my kids need me?

12. Why does music move me so?

13. How do you know when to say no? or yes for that matter?

14. How much longer will be have to wait to see Madeline for the first time?

15. Will James be happy with two siblings? He loves Riley so much!

No comments: