Saturday, June 24, 2006

10 months

Ten months ago today our dossier was logged in to CCAA. Our dossier was sent to China over 11 months ago. We started the entire process over 15 months ago. YIKES! How can that be??? We have decided that we are going to start purchasing things for travel and baby. We can safely start the medical purchases now, even it we don't travel for another 5 months. We are also going to start buying some of the many things we still need for the baby like a car seat, crib sheets, bottles, blankets and more. If we don't get started now it will never get completed. We seriously don't think we will have a baby shower so that means we need to start now getting all of these items.

Part of me thinks it would be nice to have a shower to celebrate this baby, but know it just doesn't happen for a third child. I think we will plan a party to introduce Madeline to everyone after we have been home for a while. It will be intersting to see Madeline with the boys. They are just going to love her! James has already been talking about the fact that he can't wait to hold her.

So, I am thinking if I really start doing all of the things that need to be done prior to travel it may help me to deal with the wait. The wait has been getting very frustrating. I am ready to have this journey over with. I am ready to start our lives as a family of 5!!

No comments: