Thursday, June 22, 2006

Referrals On Their Way

Referrals are on their way for families logged in on or before June 28th. That is very good news. Three months ago CCAA sent referrals for 5 calendar days. Two months ago CCAA sent referrals for 7 calendar days. Last month CCAA sent referrals for 9 calendar days. This month they sent referrals for 13 calendar days. That is a move in the right direction. We are keeping our fingers crossed that CCAA continues this trend of adding more days to the referrals. In my dream of dreams I am thinking we will receive our referral in September and travel in November. I am wishing we would receive our referral in August, but I just don't see it. Who knows!

I am starting to feel like this may just happen!

1 comment:

M3 said...

I was pretty excited to see the referral dates this time around. We're getting closer!!!