Saturday, July 22, 2006

What Will the New Week Bring?

There are so many wonderful people waiting for their referrals right now. I am really, really, really hoping they hear so very good news this week. This last week was truly a roller coaster ride of rumors and speculation.

I am thinking it would be FANTASTIC to hear a nice big batch of referrals were coming out. I am thinking if CCAA could get a good 20-25 days in this month it would be such a breath of fresh air.


I have also been following the website of a family who has had a miserable last month. They had to turn down their referral since the child has some serious medical issues they were just not able to handle. They have been waiting and waiting to hear some good news about their referral. I can't imagine the pain they have been going through.

I am heading in to work this week to bring some of my materials in. I am so ready to get all of this out of the garage. I am not ready to head back to work. I am nervous as all get out about starting this new year. A new district, a new school, new co-workers, new, new, new... so much unknown. Maybe if I can get the work stuff so it just feels right I will handle this wait better. Who knows....

Well, I this entry is more of just a thought organizer... and a big ole' wish for a lot of happy families this week. COME ON REFERRALS!! COME ON CCAA!! There are a lot of wonderful people waiting to meet their babies!!!

No comments: