Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back to Work

Well, I have officially been back to work for a week now. WOW! The summer breat really flew by! I loved every minute of being home with my boys. They are just so much fun. It would have been so nice to have had Madeline home this summer... but next summer will be wonderful. It is interesting to be back to work. Moving to a new district, new school, new students, new program, etc... all is just so different. We will see how this year develops!

So... how did it get to be 11 months and 2 weeks since LID??? Where has the time gone?? Each day is starting to let me feel closer to Miss Madeline. For some reason I just feel like we are closing in on referral day. I have not felt that way before. I am starting to get excited. I have been thinking that we should see her picture in 8-12 weeks.... hoping for 8 weeks, of course.

I am excited abou the next batch of referrals. I can't wait to see what the cut-off date is. I am crossing my fingers, toes, eyes for good luck. Trying to keep the bad chi out of our home!!!

Keep an eye open for referrals in 2 weeks!!!!!!!

No comments: