Sunday, August 13, 2006

Is the Sun Poking Through the Clouds?

The last few days I have been feeling as if we are actually getting closer to referral. Nothing has happened to cause this positivity. It just seems as if the sun is starting to poke through the clouds. The clouds over this extended wait have seemed to linger. For some reason it feels as if daylight is making it's way into our wait. I am starting to realize that we could be about 10 weeks until referral. I can make it 10 more weeks..... heck.. a miracle could happen and we could actually only be 6 weeks a way. I think 10 is more realistic.

I am starting to see the end of this wait in the distance. I am starting to feel like this is not just going to drag on forever.... but my daughter is actually within reach. I am actually feeling so positive. It is a refreshing feeling. I hope it lasts.

No comments: