Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm Mad at the Ticker

Well, I wondered what would happen to the little ladybug perched so periously on the end of the ticker earlier in the week. Well... wouldn't you know it the ticker expanded. It now goes out TWO YEARS!!! That is the worst feeling in the world! I am having a difficult enough time understanding how this wait got so long. I know there is this blasted unexplainable slow down... but geesh... did the ticker have to expand to two years???? I mean... I can understand maybe... 3 months.... but two years?? Okay.. I know I am being repetitive, but I am just so anxious. You know I am in bad shape when retail therapy isn't helping. I was so excited when we received our Man Diaper bag... the one DH will be carrying, in the mail. That excitement was short lived. I just took the diaper bag with my baby's name on it and tucked it away in her bedroom. Hummpphhh.

Well.. I know I need to move past this pity party. Riley wants to get a blankie for Madeline. He is worried she won't have one when she gets home... so I guess we will make a few more purchases. Now, do I get up the courage to buy a carseat or do I wait? I mean... could this really go on for several more months???


Trying to move on and be strong.

2 comments:

Her Serene Highness will do said...

I posted this comment on one of your earlier posts, but I think you won't see it so I'm posting it here on your most current entry. You have a really interesting blog. Have you added your blog feed to AOII's Incircle? It's the new AOII online social networking site. I'm also an AOII and I ran across your blog in blogger.
Roses,
Julie

Mommy Spice said...

How frustrating. We are just starting for the second time. I talked to my sw yesterday and said we want to get our dossier done as fast as possible since this wait is so long. Yikes. That's really discouraging.