Saturday, September 02, 2006





Just a few tidbits... the rocking chair that the pictures were taken on was a present from DH, ten years ago when I was pregnant with James. It is such an amazing thing to know I will rock all of my babies in the same chair. Heck, Riley still LOVES being rocked. James likes it too.. though it is not easy to rock him anymore!

The baby blanket on the chair was knitted by my grandmother who passed away Christmas morning, 2005. All of my children have a special blanket knitted by Grandnana. I miss her so much, even though she is much happier now that she is in heaven and not battling Alzheimer's.

The dresser was my sister, Maureen's, before she moved to Australia. I also have some Andy Warhol prints from her to frame and hang in Madeline's room. It will make her feel closer.

All of these items and people are very precious to me.

No comments: