Friday, October 06, 2006

And the Beat Goes On

Well, my father had his bone scan and lab work completed. He is starting with meds. today. The oncologist will make some decisions in the next few days and then we will have a better idea what to expect. It is just such a whirlwind time. I am soooo glad that the doctor has kept all of this moving quickly.... but... I just want this to be all okay. Just keep thinking positive thoughts and sending those prayers.


The first rumor of the month regarding referrals came out yesterday. It was a good one. I don't want to get my hopes up..but boy it is hard not to. The rumor was that our L ID would be included. As much as we would love it... we are really starting to think we will have to wait until November. I think part of the frustration right now is being so close, yet having no clue how long we will still wait.


So... life is crazy and hectic. The boys are healthy and happy. Jerry and I are plugging along, supporting each other through the craziness. Things just keep on moving forward. Life is interesting that way...albeit stressful.

No comments: