Sunday, October 01, 2006

Where is Heidi Klum When I Need Her?

Okay, first a confession. I watch Project Runway and LOVE it. If you don't watch the show you may not fully understand how I am feeling right now.

Since it is now October, the month I have believed for quite some time we are getting our referral a nagging question has lingered in my head all day. Are we in or out?? I really, really, really want this to be our month. CCAA will either make it to our LID and just squeeze us in... then we would be IN!!! Or... and I even hate typing this... they may get to our date and look at the gigundous (yes, that is a word... well, at least in my vocabulary) number of dossiers logged in on our date and say... You are out! Auf Wiedersehen! We would then have to wait one more month.

Now, one more month may not seem like alot to you, but to us... it is an eternity. We have been logged in for 13 months and one week. When our dossier was logged in the wait was at 6 months. Our wait time has more than doubled!!! So, another month would be a lot.

The ultimate would be for all of August to get their referrals this time around. (It would be like we all made it to Olympus Fashion Week!) Project Runway has a final four this time... why can't we all get our referrals this time??

I am going to stick with as much pink as possible until we receive our referral. Maybe it will help the good chi in our lives. I am so afraid to get my hopes up too high, but I really want to believe that this is our month.

No comments: