Sunday, January 28, 2007

The ABC's of Me!

A- Available or taken?
Taken... DH and I have been together for 20 years and married for 16 years!

B- Best Friend?
My husband is my best friend... though my friend Kathy is my closest girl friend

C- Cake or Pie?
Cake all the way... I am not a fan of pies at all!

D- Drink of Choice?
Water, sweetend iced tea w/o lemon, Dr. Pepper, hot tea

E- Essential Item?
diaper bag! Madeline is still in diapers so without it we are in deep... well, you know.

F- Favorite Color?
Blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms?
I am not much of a candy fan, but would have to choose Gummi Bears if I had to pick

H- Hometown?
Land O' Lakes, FL

I- Indulgence?
Silly as it may sound... shopping for my kids. I love it!


J- January or February?
Probably February... I love when Spring is upon us

K- Kids and names?
James, Riley and Madeline

L- Life is incomplete without?
My family

M- Marriage Date?
June 16, 1990

N- Number of Siblings?
2 sisters

O- Oranges or apples?
Apples... I only like orange juice.. the consistency of an orange is NOT for me!

P- Phobias/Fears?
I am extremely clausterphobic.

Q- Favorite Quote?
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


R- Reason to Smile?
My family

S- Season?
Fall

T- Tag three people!
-anyone who would like to do this.

U- Unkown Fact About Me?
I am very self conscious, and therefore have only a few very close friends.

V- Vegetable you hate?
The list would be far to long...

W- Worst habit?
Procrastination and I live in a state of organized disarry. I can find what I need but it drives others crazy

X- X-Rays you've had?
arm, neck, teeth

Y- Your favorite food?
Chicken Parm.

Z- Zodiac?
Virgo

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

OOhhh, I love Jeremiah 29:11 as well. It's fun to read these and learn about other people...especially little quirks.