Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How About James??

What is you favorite color? Red or Blue

What is your favorite outfit? My sayings t-shirts

What do you most like to do? Play my video games

What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese at Outback, cheese sticks and pizza

What are you going to be when you grow up? I don't know.

What makes you giggle? Riley doing his gymnastics tricks around the house

What makes you happy? When I am able to do sleepovers.

What makes you mad? When Riley messes with my stuff

What makes you sad? When Maddie won't give me a kiss.

Can you tell me something about China? I walked very far on the Great Wall of China

What do you like to do outside? Ride my bike and play catch with Dad

Anything else you want to say? I love both my annoying but sweet brother and sister.

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

I had to do this too with Spicy Girl. I loved the idea, and I've seen lots of others with this post too. So cute!