Thursday, August 09, 2007

BooHoo!

Well, believe it or not, I head back to work tomorrow! I can't believe it! The time has truly flown by. To be honest, it is breaking my heart. I absolutely LOVE being home with my children. They just lighten up my life in a way I could have only dreamed.

The last few weeks have been full of fun. We drove to Blue Ridge, GA and stayed in a magnificient cabin in the mountains. It was such a great time. My parents arranged the entire trip. I think they enjoyed the time we all spent together as a family as much as we did. I will try to post some pictures soon.

On our way home from Georgia we headed back to Walt Disney World. We spent 4 fun days playing, swimming, shopping and laughing. We stayed at the Fort Wilderness Lodge for the first time. It was very nice. It was so much larger than the Port Orleans, French Quarter where we usually stay. We enjoyed the change of scenery, but will head back to the French Quarter next summer.

The pool at the hotel was great. I think the slide was the favorite. We could see the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom at the resort beach area. We took a boat from our hotel to the Magic Kingdom. The kids loved it!

I think this has been the best summer we have had in years. We kept very busy. I attribute this to living where we do. Moving was the best for our family in regards to getting and being involved. Where we lived previously we lived on a street... wonderful neighbors and such... but now we live in a community. We participate in community activities. We have spent countless hours at the clubhouse pool and playground. We have played tennis and just enjoyed traveling all over the place in our golf cart. It has really been a great summer.

James had his appointment at Shriner's Hospital yesterday. I am so impressed! It was his first visit and BOY did they do it all. He had x-rays taken, Dr. visit, and molds made of his feet. He will get his orthotics in three weeks! It is such a gift to have this available to us. Our insurance was covering very little of James' care. Shriner's accepts NO money. They cover everything until the child turns 18. If you have a Shriner's Hospital in your area, please consider supporting them.

Well, I have rambled for long enough. I will try to post pictures soon! I have not downloaded anything from our trip yet.

PS
Congratulations to all of the families who recently received referrals. It was so exciting to see so many BOYS!!!!

No comments: