Saturday, October 06, 2007

A Quick Update

Well, I have been a very bad blogger the past month or so. Life has just been..... a lot. It seems we are going nonstop. We have had work, activities, illness, birthdays, invites and more. Life has been chaotic, but good. So much has happened. I am going to try to post a few updates in the next few days to try to do a catch up of sorts. It is amazing how life can take off without notice and you can feel like you are running to keep up. That is where I am right now. -doggie paddling like crazy trying to keep my head above water.

The kids are great, but on a non stop cycle of fun and frivolity.

DH is working like a wild man. That can be good and not so good.

I am busier than I have ever been in my life... and that is not including everything with the kids.

Update coming soon.

No comments: