Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick

Okay.... I am sick. I have bronchitis and walking pneumonia. It STINKS!! I am on 4 prescriptions. I am exhausted... and yes I am complaining. There is something therapeutic about getting out my frustrations.

So far everyone else is healthy, thank goodness. Madeline is very confused by me being so tired and distant. Last night she climbed into my bed next to me, pulled up the covers and held my hand. It was so sweet. Riley even brought me his beloved blankie and draped it over me. This is a big deal since he keeps his blankie very close at hand at all times. James must have come in and felt my forehead a hundred times. I have the most loving children. I am one lucky Mama.


So... now back to bed.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jennilu said...

I hate to hear that you aren't feeling well. Just let your nurse staff take good care of you!

B-squared said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, Mary! Those kids are just about the best medicine ever, eh? You certainly have some fabulous little ones running around - so caring and loving. Must have good parents. ;-)
Take care!