Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cough and Sniffle

-not a good thing AT all with surgery just a few days away.


We are pushing OJ, sleep, fresh air, clean sheets, Lysol.

We can't give him anything at all.... so crossing our fingers this passes quickly so everything can go as planned this week.


I am instantly glad the doctor put me on a mild blood pressure pill because this is stressing me out.

Riley still isn't sleeping great at night. He climbed into bed with me around 5am, snuggled close and dozed until almost 10am. I was so glad he slept some more.

This would have been much easier before he was smart enough to know the date. Even without us ever reminding him, he knows.

We are thinking of keeping him out of school tomorrow and Tuesday to avoid any more germ exposure. Nana and Grampy would take him tomorrow and Jerry will be home on Tuesday.

Thinking healthy thoughts here!!

No comments: