Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Update

Well, on Wednesday my father is going in for surgery. He is having two kidney stones surgically removed from one kidney and the other kidney scoped. The kidney without the stones looks mishapen. The doctor is unsure what is going on. My dad will have two stints in until Monday. Hopefully we will have some answers from all of this.

Also, my sister, Maureen, who lives in Australia has had a death in her husband's family. As selfish as this may sound.. it was almost a relief. SO MANY PEOPLE say deaths come in threes. SO... I am counting this one as number three. I wish we were closer to be a support to her and Nick during this difficult time.


Finally, Jerry emailed me today asking for our doctor's phone number. He said his left arm was hurting him from his elbow to his chest. SAY WHAT?!?!?! Talk about receiving an email I didn't want! So, he ended up going to Urgent Care. They did an EKG and didn't find anything. They aren't sure what is causing the discomfort. They put him on an anti-inflammatory script. He will consult with our doctor when she returns from vacation.

So.. our house has yet to calm down, though I am sure quiet days are just ahead.

No comments: