Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Fun

Well, we interrupted our normal round of stress and strife for a little weekend fun.

First, James had his All County Chorus performance on Saturday at the Wesley Chapel Fine Arts Center. It was wonderful! We ordered the CD and such so he will always have a copy. I am proud of him for putting in months of rehearsals and giving up two complete Saturdays for final preparation. It was a great show.

Next, I went to a Thirty-One party at my friend's house. I love the products that they sell. It has been nice picking up a few things here and there. I bought a new bag for our pool stuff. It is great! It is blue, lined and will have our family name on it. It is bigger than the bag I currently carry to the pool. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Finally, on Sunday we had a family cookout. It was such a great time. My aunt and cousins and their families came. My parents were there, too! We always have a great time when we are all together. It was nice to be together for no reason at all. I think it was good for all of us. We had burgers and dogs. Everyone brought salads and beans and chips and soda and dessert, etc... no one went home hungry. We are going to try to do a better job getting together more frequently.

We have a crazy week ahead of us... I am hoping that a week from now we will have an empty calendar.

Crossing fingers!!

No comments: