Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rough Week

My uncle died Friday. On Saturday another uncle of mine died. My aunt lost her brother and husband within 24 hours of each other. On Monday my father was taken to the hospital. On Tuesday he checked himself out to go to his brother's funeral. On Wednesday... back to the hospital. This morning he checked himself out to FLY to Arizona to the next funeral. Oh yeah.. yesterday, Riley's PE teacher decided he should participate in class... against the Dr. note AND my note and he hurt his stitches.

I am stressed!!

3 comments:

Jennilu said...

Gee, I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you lately. ENOUGH SAID!!!! Try to stay sane and we will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers.

B-squared said...

Hugs and prayers to you and yours, Mary. Hope there are more sunny times ahead!

Erin said...

We are praying for you. I'm so sorry you had such a bad week.

Much love, Erin