Friday, June 27, 2008

Girls Weekend

I am off for the Girls Weekend with my wonderful friends from work. Really, this could not come at a better and a worse time.

The good part of this is that I am really in need of some positive friend interaction. After the stress with my other friend, I need this. I am looking forward to some laid back laughs with the girls. This is a very eclectic group, too. I think it makes it all the more fun. We will range in age from 26 to 41. Two of us are the oldies at 41. We are all married. Three of us have kids and two do not. All of us taught together this past year. Not once did we have any ill will or stress between us. It was really a fantastic year. I am looking forward to this short little trip tremendously.

The bad part is that we return Sunday night. We are heading to Disney Monday morning. I have been trying to get as much together for our trip as possible. Jerry will take the kids to a family party on Saturday. I am hoping he will complete the short "Honey Do" list I am leaving before I get home on Sunday. It would be a terrific help. Really, it isn't that much... but for him, flying solo with our three miracles and a list.. that can be alot. Women have no problem doing this but men... well at least for my man... it is a lot. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I don't know if I will be able to post again before heading out on our great Disney adventure... but I will try.

Yeah!! Girls Weekend is HERE!!!!

2 comments:

Jennilu said...

I hope you have a great time. I wish I could go with you. For some reason a girls' weekend in Florida sounds a little more appealing than a funeral in the great white north. hmm?

Erin said...

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comment on my blog. It meant more to me than any other comment I got. I am now looking at this trip from a whole new perspective. I can't wait for Mollianne to experience all of it so she can see how she came into our family. It will be an amazing trip for all of us.

Please give your family a hug from us in Texas!