Sunday, May 28, 2006

No Tiara



Yes, I have no tiara. I have no tiara today.

This is the disagreement I am having with the gentlemen in my life. As you can see from the picture above I am currently the sole female in my house. I believe that earns me the right to be the princess of the house. My boys disagree. I think that if I have to live with so much testosterone I am due a tiara. No one will let me buy one! I think I would look absolutely amazing in a sparkling tiara perched ever so delicately on my head.

Now, don't get me wrong, when Madeline arrives I will gladly pass on my title of princess to her. (Does that make me the Queen????) I think when one is as outnumbered as I am.. it is really the RIGHT thing to do. Let Mom be the princess. Treat her like a princess. No burping or passing gas at the dinner table... for the delicate princess is there. No running around naked.. for the princess is there. No touching or throwing gross things... for the princess is there!

Hmmm... what do you think?

No comments: