Thursday, July 06, 2006

Is it too soon?

Okay... is it too soon to hope for some rumors? I mean, I know it is... but BOY a good, juicy rumor would hit the spot right now. I am thinking June 29th - July 25th would be nice. How about July 26th - August 24th (my LID) in August?

I know... it is a dream, but it sure would be nice. Actually, right now a September referral would be heavenly. It seems that no one has any clue how this will all unfold. I just keep thinking.... we have had such a slow moving train the past 6 months... an unexpected increase would sure be nice.

I am so excited about seeing my child's picture sometime soon. I can't wait to see that beautiful face that I have wondered about. I can't wait to find out how old she is, where she is living, how much she weighs.... so many things. Will she be as cute as I imagine?? Could she be as beautiful as my boys? Will she melt her daddy's heart at the first glance??

This journey, for all of it's twists and turns has been amazing. I love my baby already. I hold her in my heart wherever I go. I whisper sweet messages into the wind to her, in hopes they will float all the way to China and land lovingly in her heart. I smile at the thought of her laughing.

What a lucky, lucky person I am.... three miracles... wow

No comments: